1. I still like guys with fluffy hair - haha!
2. I have a terrible, terrible sweet tooth.
3. I think I watch more cartoons than my three year old.
4. I love reading when its completely silent.
5. But when I was a student and had to study for a test, everything has to be on. I couldn't concentrate when it's "too quiet."
6. When I chop up vegetables or prep my meals, I imagine I'm on a cook show and can hear the "people" critiquing my chopping skills.
7. Those are the only "voices" I hear. I believe I'm completely sane, otherwise.
8. I can't pass up a bookstore without looking through the cookbook section. I love cookbooks and have taken to collecting my favorites over the years.
9. I want to go sailing one day.
10. I love lists. To-do lists and check lists give me a high, especially when I cross out items.
11. Yes, I have written down something I've already accomplished before making my to-do list.
12. I've now been to Disney World three times. I'm hoping to bring my daughter next time I visit.
13. I can't write when the house is a mess.
14. I love veggies but have to force myself to eat a fruit.
15. My favorite veggies are spinach and bok choy.
16. I love road trips.
18. It's only fair since she sings as I'm trying to go to sleep.
19. Playing in the rain is still the best thing in the world.
20. Audrey Hepburn is still my favorite actress.
21. I love talk radio.
22. I'm not crafty. Pinterest can suck it.
23. I have this thing with feet pictures.
|Mt. Evans in Colorado|
|On a beach in Mexico|
24. I could wear dresses all day long, all week long, all year long.
25. But I find I spend most days in "athletic wear." (Hey, at least its not pajamas).
26. I wanted to work for a magazine when I was little.
27. I can cry on cue.
28. Apparently, so can my toddler.
29. I still have a fear of heights.
30. And bikes.
31. I still have my copy of Catcher in the Rye from high school. It's the only book that's traveled with me from my parent's house to my dorm room, to my first apartment, to living with my hubs, our old house and our current home.
32. I love maps.
33. I wrote Love, Defined in 2004.